GUANGYUAN TECHNOLOGY(HK) ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
Contact Person: Ms.Cherry Chan
Fax : +86-769-22780951
Product name：Induction Melting Furnace
Heating Material: steel,iron,stainless steel,silver,gold,aluminum,brass,zinc,etc.
Material Shape: bar,steel rod,billet,gear,shaft,tungsten steel,pipe,flat,pot,etc
Induction Melting Furnace
1. It adopts the most advanced MOS, IGBT frequency conversion control technologies to ensure the high
efficiency and maximum output power.
2. It has the constant current and power control function, which can significantly optimize metal heating process,
realize the high efficient and fast heating and bring into play the superior performance of the products.
3. It has the function of three-stage time setting represented by heating-heat preservation-cooling. Furthermore,
the power for heating and heat preservation is available for independent regulation, which can facilitate the heating
and heat preservation, which is applicable to places requiring bulking and repeated heating.
4. A maximum ten types fault protection and display of over-current, over-voltage, water shortage and phase missing
can provide higher reliability and durability.
5. It is safe and reliable, and requires no equipments of ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the safe operation.
6. The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hour continuous operation.
7. It is available for ultraviolet temperature detection, which can realize the automatic control of temperature, improve
the heating performance and simplify the manual operation. Induction Furnace for melting aluminum(GYM-100KW)
to Faraday's Law, if the secondaryof the transformer is located within the magnetic field, an electric current will be induced.
and localized heat without any direct contact between the part and the inductor. This heating occurs with both magnetic and non-magnetic parts, and is often referred to as the "Joule effect", referring to Joule's first law a scientific formula expressing the relationship between heat produced by electrical current passed through a conductor.
there any combustion gases. The material to be heated can be located in a setting isolated from the power supply;
submerged in a liquid, covered by isolated substances, in gaseous atmospheres or even in a vacuum.